Joyful Learning: Flash Cards

 

🚀 Great News! A brand new start! 🚀

Hello Medium family! I have exciting news for you! Today, I released my new flashcards app for kids on Google Play Store! 🌟✨✨

This app is designed to help children learn in a fun way. Thanks to my application, which is full of colorful, interactive and educational cards, children will both have a pleasant time and be involved in the learning process. 📚🎉

📲 It is currently available for download on the Google Play Store and you can let your kids explore!

🔗 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cemnamak.flash_cards

For now, the app only supports Turkish language, but I will add English language support very soon. It is important for me to contribute to the education of children in both languages.

This app is a first for me and the experience I gained during this process has encouraged me to start more similar projects in the future. I can’t wait to come up with more educational content in new projects 🚀 🚀

Your support is invaluable to me in this exciting journey. You can help me bring this app to a wider audience by sharing it with your family members, friends and everyone around you.

Thank you in advance for this support 🙏💙

Hiç yorum yok: